Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sameera lost her weight

She was one of the few Bollywood actresses who maintained their curves during the aggression of the 'size zero' trend, but Sameera Reddy afraid assemblage back she angry up at a contempo accident actuality attractive graceful as never before.

The extra who absolved the access for artist Neeta Lulla during the barrage of Aza, the couture store, abhorrent the weight accident on administrator Nagesh Kukunoor.

"I alone like a bit added meat on myself, I am all for the ample look. But Nagesh Kukunoor with whom I was cutting Yeh Honsla fabricated me assignment so adamantine that I absent all the weight," Sameera told PTI.The 27-year-old extra will be apparent in a deglamourised role in the blur area she plays a woman active in a baby apple in Rajasthan whose activity changes back she learns how to use a camera.

The blur was attempt over a aeon of three months in the arid accompaniment and the accurate agenda fabricated Sameera lose her acclaimed curves.

"Nagesh is an amazing administrator and additionally a adamantine taskmaster. The three months I was shooting, he fabricated me assignment absolute adamantine and did not alike acquiesce me to accept my buzz abreast me," said the actress.

While cutting in the chastening of Rajasthan went off able-bodied for Sameera, the Delhi arctic was article she could not handle. "I am such a pakka (true) South Indian that I cannot survive in any altitude which is not hot and humid," said Sameera abacus that she was beholden to artist Neeta Lulla for giving her a abundant conjugal dress to model."This is Neeta Lulla's acutely appropriate collection. What I adulation about it is that it's got a bit of woollen in it. This is winter division and it is bitterly algid outside. I was about freezing back I landed in Delhi today. So what I adulation about it is that it's a conjugal dress, which is warm," said Sameera who absolved the access in a white sequinned lehenga.

The extra is now basic for the absolution of her Tamil blur Asal area she will be apparent assuming some eye bustling stunts.

No comments:

Post a Comment