Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Britney Spears loves her kids

Pop angel Britney Spears has airtight letters which accompaniment that she will "always hate" her body.

"See who's abounding of it," the pop star, 28, posts to her Twitter folio afterwards award a affection in Look annual that claims to accept interviewed the pop brilliant about her anatomy issues, Us annual online reported.

In the feature, Spears, who has boastful her bikini anatomy a few times afresh while filming for commercials said, "I'm such a perfectionist, which agency I'm never satisfied. I consistently strive for things to be better. I anticipate you can be blessed with the being on the central but on the outside, you're consistently appetite for more. But that's how you end up active yourself crazy."

The annual additionally quoted her adage she isn't adequate in her own bark and doesn't see herself as sexy.

"I don't see myself like that at all," she reportedly said. "To me, addition who's adult is addition with confidence."

No comments:

Post a Comment