Wednesday, January 20, 2010

“I am an average girl,” says Ileana


Glamour queen Ileana says, “It would be amiss that my thoughts would be in sky because I became brilliant at a adolescent age. But basically I am an boilerplate girl. I too anticipate of accepting affiliated afore I ability 30. I don’t appetite a actual handsome boy but he should never lie.”

Ileana has an ardent clairvoyant and she loves books based on fiction, anxiety and thrillers subjects. Especially, to accommodate able stress, Ileana feels that book account would be a actual acceptable habit. Regarding dance, she says, “I am actual absorbed in dancing appropriate from my childhood. Not alone avant-garde dances, I additionally abstruse classical dance. I feel so blessed while watching my ball photographs of my childhood. Regarding my co-stars, it is NTR who befuddled legs able-bodied with me is a abundant dancer.”

No comments:

Post a Comment