Sunday, January 24, 2010

I am not trying to change image

She aboriginal captured hearts with her role as affected Lolita in admission Pareenita but Vidya Balan, who will be apparent absorbing Naseeruddin Shah and Arshad Warsi in Ishqiya, says she is not attractive for an angel change with her adventurous character.

"If I acquaint you the truth, I accept never approved to change my image. But as an amateur I accept consistently approved to portray altered roles in my career," Vidya told reporters.

The Southern beauty, who faced brick bats for her sartorial faculty in Hey Baby and Kismat Connection refuted that her avant-garde avatar in these films was because she capital to get over her acceptable babe image.

"Every blur of abundance retains my old persona which the admirers can acutely analyze with," Vidya replied afterwards actuality asked about her role as a seductress in Abhishek Chaubey directed Ishqiya, absolution January 29.

"Till date I accept acted in about ten Hindi films and in every blur I accept approved to do article altered because I don't appetite to bind myself to one accurate type," she added.

The 32-year-old extra who was aftermost apparent in Paa as a distinct mother to Amitabh Bachchan, plays the role of a baby boondocks babe Krishna in the accessible film.

"To get a adventitious of alive with such accomplished actors is a dream appear accurate for me. It improves your acting abilities and I feel that in this attention I accept been actual fortunate," Vidya said.

She may be addition who lives in a dreamworld, but back asked about her dream man Vidya joked, "I don't see the face of my prince absorbing in my dreams, I aloof apprehend a voice. This articulation belongs to someone, but I can't acquaint you who he is."

On actuality asked about her accord with amateur Shahid Kapoor, Vidya said," Shahid is absolutely committed to his acting and that is why it was acceptable alive with him."

No comments:

Post a Comment