Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Shruthi Haasan in NY


This will be the aboriginal time that Shruthi Haasan is assuming a ball allotment at an accolade function. Kamal Haasan's babe will agitate her ample hip for the 'Sabsey Favourite Kaun' awards at a burghal auberge in Mumbai tonight.

While advancing for the event, the brilliant kid said, “I accept performed as a accompanist in advanced of a alive audience. I don't appetite to amount myself on how able-bodied I can do it but I try and advance with every step. Designer Binal Shah is administration me for the nite and I am attractive advanced to the acquaintance of a alive ball act."

Shruthi who has composed the music for her father's Tamil accommodate of ‘A Wednesday’, 'Unnaipol Oruvan' is planning to absorb some time in Mumbai now. We apprehend that Shruthi will anon rebuilding her bandage and appear up with a cast fresh name for it.

Shruthi, angel of Kamal’s eye will be aerial to NY anon and will bless this Fresh Year there.

No comments:

Post a Comment