Sunday, November 22, 2009

Katrina buy Barbie doll

Bollywood extra Katrina Kaif's look-alike Barbie baby has accustomed in the country. It was advised to mark Barbie's 50 years.

Katrina additionally absolved the access as the admiration for the 'All Doll'd Up' appropriate appearance committed to Barbie at the Lakme Fashion Week in Mumbai beforehand this year. She sported a baby blush dress advised by acclaimed artist Neeta Lulla's babe Nishka. The 'Katrina Barbie' will be cutting the aforementioned design.

'I've been a allotment of the absolute action of baby authoritative and it's been absolutely fascinating. Since, I've been traveling out of Mumbai for the promotions of my movies; abominably I've not been able to see it yet. I'm absolutely attractive advanced to see the baby as anon as I get back,' Katrina said in a statement.

A artefact of Mattel Toys, the Katrina Barbie -- a commemorative artefactual -- is not for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment